May 1, 2022
The Utility Billing department experienced a technical issue in regards to the past due balance on the printed bill. As a result, all penalties for past due accounts were waived. We have worked diligently to correct the issue and currently the past due balance is now reflected on the printed bill as of this date. The past due amount will be accurately reflected without penalty as of May 31, 2022. If not resolved by June 21, 2022 penalty will be incurred.
If you have any questions, please call Utility Billing at (985) 646-4309.
Ways to pay your water bill:
- Online – https://secure.paystar.io/app/customer/slidell
- Mail – City of Slidell Utility Services, PO Box 828, Slidell, LA 70459
- Drop Box – 250 Bouscaren Parking Lot behind Slidell City Hall
- Bill is due the 20th of each month
- Should your bill reflect a past due balance, payment of the past due balance is due immediately.
- Failure to pay the past due balance may result in an interruption of service.
- Failure to receive a bill does not release the customer from obligation to pay.
- 10% penalty if not paid by the 20th of each month.
- $50.00 service charge for non-payment